The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Advice needed.... Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
PayPal is evil...... It preys on those who yearn to go faster and leaves a big hole behind........
Tell me about it, I'm still making payments on the tires I already used up and threw in the dumpster.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Talking about Grants OPM..... has anyone driven a Cortex, or similar type of SLA recently (Double wish bone is what I would call it)... i

Fabman whats your tire consumption like now??

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Talking about Grants OPM..... has anyone driven a Cortex, or similar type of SLA recently (Double wish bone is what I would call it)... i

Fabman whats your tire consumption like now??

Still $1000/day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Ouch....... I have 8 hours on mine so far.... I think I see five or more with luck..... Its my first set of Hoosiers! hard to go back to semis after tasting the good life

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Ouch....... I have 8 hours on mine so far.... I think I see five or more with luck..... Its my first set of Hoosiers! hard to go back to semis after tasting the good life

Big power....it’s a blessing and a curse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
I have been watching the videos of my future competition.........

Makes me wonder if I am sane!! Getting the roll cage extended right up front so I will be a little better protected at least.

Racing room sure is at a premium given by the orange #1 car. Watch yourself around him.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
DAMN!

I like the full rollcage on the Caterham, oh wait, nothing there at all. That's nuts. My Formula Ford is safer than that car.
Too true! This season the Caterham pilot is bringing a used european full race Ford Cosworth Sierra he has had in his garage for a while.. The Caterham is very flimsy.... but he is one of the better pilots.

Sent from my SM-G900M using Tapatalk

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Hmmm.... some one say it becomes a money game???

Our spies at customs sent this pic of the newest arrival to Chile.... Definitely going to stay in the Amateur league!!

26952315_10215388393525579_6842626695333085008_o.jpg

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Hmmm.... some what say it becomes a money game???

Our spies at customs sent this pic of the newest arrival to Chile.... Definitely going to stay in the Amateur league!!

26952315_10215388393525579_6842626695333085008_o.jpg
Nothing like taking a bazooka to a gunfight....

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Bring it....
I'm sure we can lose 800 pounds and build a mountain motor for it.

qGKqzwcl.jpg
Somebody brings a bazooka to a gunfight, you build a bigger bazooka.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel