The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

Register Log in

S197 Aftermarket Parts for Sale - Intake,Exhaust & Misc Suspension

Coupeman

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking to sell some parts I had on my 2013 Boss 302. I will post pictures up ASAP but will most likely be this weekend as by the time I get home it's dark. If you PM me I can text you over some pictures if you are interested.

Buyer pays shipping from 85205
I'm located in the Phoenix area to meet if needed.

Borla ATAK Axle Back Exhaust w/polished tips - $600

Airaid Carbon Fiber Intake with Blue Filter, Includes Airaid pre-filter - $450

Maximum Motorsports Camber Plates - 1 Autocross day. - $150

Whiteline -Panhardbar and support bar- $120 - 1 Autocross day

Sorry guys I am doing this kinda quickly so please let me know if you have any questions. I usually post at the Boss302forum but it appears dead-O.

Thank you

CF Airaid 1.jpg

CF Airaid 2.jpg

atak 1.jpg

PH bar.jpg

Last edited:

Coupeman

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
I haven't been there in years. Not really funny, but you get a like for that. Good luck with the sales.
What’s up Grant? I didn’t mean to be funny, but I’m unsure by what you mean...

Something must be over my head? I first thought too soon, Steve O died, but he appears to be ok. Haha

But thanks for the luck

Grant 302

OPM Spent: $665,833
Reaction score
Just the -O made me chuckle...despite the slightly nostalgic and sad feeling that it's not active over there. My apologies for the confusion.

Coupeman

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Just the -O made me chuckle...despite the slightly nostalgic and sad feeling that it's not active over there. My apologies for the confusion.
No worries at all! Glad I got you to chuckle. I last visited around turkey day and then checked recently and it’s just gone, no warning that I saw it was going away. Haha

TMO Supporting Vendors