The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Aftermarket Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaGT said:
5 DOT 0 said:
Please stay focused on aftermarket wheels and give the lug nuts a rest.

How about some 18x9.5 black 302S wheels?

Brown-Bros-Ford-Mustang-Boss-302S.jpg

Wow, that Boss is really sharp. Is it yours? Are the wheels from Ford Racing? Forged? USA? Available in 19X10?

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Bad Boss 302 said:
Wow, that Boss is really sharp. Is it yours? Are the wheels from Ford Racing? Forged? USA? Available in 19X10?

No, unfortunately I only have a lowly "street" BOSS302 not 302S. That belongs to some guy in Texas.

ArizonaGT said:
Bad Boss 302 said:

No, unfortunately I only have a lowly "street" BOSS302 not 302S. That belongs to some guy in Texas.
I just want the hood ;D

Just curious I have also, been looking for a good set of forged wheels either matte black or gloss. I have been looking at the Forgestar F14's. Was just wanting to know if anyone here has any pro's or cons or info. on them??

rcode1965 said:
Just curious I have also, been looking for a good set of forged wheels either matte black or gloss. I have been looking at the Forgestar F14's. Was just wanting to know if anyone here has any pro's or cons or info. on them??

they are not forged. so a con i guess if you are looking for forged wheels.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Those racing studs look OK with those wheels, but I have a feeling they wouldn't look at good using the stock Black Boss wheels. I wonder how much the new '13 LS wheels will cost? I have a feeling they will be pretty expensive.

ace72ace said:
Those racing studs look OK with those wheels, but I have a feeling they wouldn't look at good using the stock Black Boss wheels. I wonder how much the new '13 LS wheels will cost? I have a feeling they will be pretty expensive.

tirerack sells them. branded as Ford Racing so I guess they are the real deal. They are much cheaper than the gt500 performance pack wheels (probably because those are forged)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel