The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SN95 AGilmer590 Build Thread Profile - SN95 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Welcome and there are more and more autocrossers on here ( many of us do both road racing and cone killing ) so you will find plenty of folks on here willing to help or give you advice on the things they have done on their Mustangs. The CAM classes find a lot of folks running Mustangs and at the recent Spring Nationals/National Tour ( May 2021 ) in Lincoln the top 5 cars in CAM C were Mustangs!

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
FLETCHER, NC
Welcome and there are more and more autocrossers on here ( many of us do both road racing and cone killing ) so you will find plenty of folks on here willing to help or give you advice on the things they have done on their Mustangs. The CAM classes find a lot of folks running Mustangs and at the recent Spring Nationals/National Tour ( May 2021 ) in Lincoln the top 5 cars in CAM C were Mustangs!
Thanks for the welcoming note. I am just getting involved with the CAM class. I do hope to eventually get out on an open track day from time to time.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
FLETCHER, NC
Welcome

Great looking Mustang. Looks all original.
Thanks! I just purchased this Mustang a few weeks ago. It had some really bad sun damage on the paint and the previous owner tried to put plasticity on the hood So immediately I had it painted. However, the previous owner put 1.5 inch lowering springs on it as well as exchanged the rear end for a 2000 GT rear end. He also installed the cobra brakes on the front. I am waiting for tires and wheels and exhaust to arrive now. This year I plan to feel the car out and the next year do some horse power mods for next years autocross season. Should be fun!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel