The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

AHR long tubes/off road x w/side pipe hook ups/kooks side pipes/magnaflow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I took a short vid for a fellow boss owner. Figured I would post it here. I got American racing headers long tubes, off road x pipe with side pipe hook ups, the redesigned kooks side pipes with 7/8" plates and magnaflow comp cat back. So basically completely aftermarket exhaust. This is on the trackey program. [youtube]http://youtu.be/cgZX5aGgf6k[/youtube]

Justin

captdistraction said:
I have some lts and an x sitting in my garage. I am really considering having my side pipes adapted back on
I would its well worth the sound IMO its one of the things that makes a boss a boss.

Justin

YellowJacketBoss302 said:
Sounds great. Do you, by any chance, have a clip of a high speed drive-by? I'd love to hear the difference between my H and an X.
Thanks.
no I dont have any drive by videos. weather here isnt condusive to any WOT driving right now.

Good to hear them working for ya. I loved them when they where on my hot rod.
At rpm they have a very unique sound.
And I was using stock mufflers as delivered from ford.

When soe one orders them all you have to do is ask for the boss side pipe hookup.
It's a few bucks more but it seems everyone thinks that kooks is the only lt that comes with that ability.

I ran them wide open btw on a Lund ghost cam tune. It sounded mean as heck

Justin

It is really loud. Waiting on the 1/2" plates to come so I can tweak it. It's around a full 1" right now on the plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors