The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Aim configuration file

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For those that are using a Aim dash, which configuration file are you using and what channel are you able to get from the ECU?

I have an MXP Strada and so far the only interesting channel I was able to monitor is the RPM and Water temp.
The others channel that I would like to monitor are not working. Like CHT and IAT are stuck at -40, Steering wheel angle is at 638deg and both TPS and Pedal position are at 0 and not moving

Everything is up to date and I've tried both the Boss302R file and the 2011Mustang file in the RS3 software with the same results.
I'm also able to monitor those channel in Forscan so that means that they're on the bus.

Car is a 2012 Boss 302.

Any suggestions before I contact Aim?

Thank you
Florian

Apex Wheels

Race Proven, Street Approved
Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
I'm having a similar issue with the MXL Pista on my 2011 GT. Same monitors read -40 and such. I've been on the phone with AIM and a couple of their dealers and everyone says the same thing..."huh, it should work".

TMO Supporting Vendors