The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Air Oil Seperator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Air%20oil%20seperator%20001_zpsxf96cyqy.jpg
[/URL][/img]I used the passenger side for my Boss. The intake fit was a little tricky but after the car got hot and cooled it works fine. You just have to fiddle with it and be careful. I was thinking of using the drivers side also. Looks a lot better than after market brands. Just found it at CJ's pony parts. Has anyone used the drivers side on a Boss?

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
I purchased the FRPP A/O Separator. At first it appeared that it would not fit the Boss. As manufactured, the A/O to intake line crimps when attached to the Boss intake. A quick call to FRPP and an exchange of e-mails and it was installed. I did not know it at the time, but you can carefully rotate the plastic connector in that line to connect it without crimping the line. Would have been nice if that info would have been included in the instructions.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
FLGator said:
Would have been nice if that info would have been included in the instructions.
That's true...should be in the instruction of any separator that uses the stock type hard lines. Most of the newly installed ones that I've seen are not installed level/plumb.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel