The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Air Pressures for 275/40/18 NT01 on 18x10 wheels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can anyone give me some advice for air pressures to run on NT01 tires in 275/40/18 on 18x10 wheels for track days?

Thanks!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
06mach1 said:
So would these pressures work for 305/35x18 NT01's also?

I haven't run the 305s but those are probably pretty good starting points.

I've been running NT-01 275/35 front and 305's in back. My notes from VIR showed I got the best performance with 35 front and 37 rear hot. I started with 29 front and 28 rear cold at 80 deg in the morning.

Shoot for -2 degrees plus.

Thanks NFSBOSS!

Arizona Agreement?

Nitto tech support just got back to me with this:

We would recommend a camber angle between -2.5 and -5.0 degrees.

Correct tire mounting should have one side of the tire, usually marked "OUTSIDE" on the sidewall, facing outwards.

Please keep in mind these are general guidelines for setting up your vehicle and the NT01s. The right setup for you would ultimately depend on what you feel most comfortable with.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel