The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Air Splitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
All LS's come with the splitter. Just not on the car.... It's in a box. Some dealers will put it on for free, some will charge, some won't have anything to do with it.

-Pete

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
Awesome! I just picked mine up Saturday and it wasn't with the car so I wanted to make sure it's supposed to be with the car before I go back and ask them for it..

I just picked up my LS this week. The splitter, trans. cooling scoop and brake cooling kit came in a very large box. You either need a separate vehicle (truck) to haul it home or break it down into the three separate boxes to fit it into the car. Since there is no seat passthru, it is a tight fit but doable.

CABOSS302 said:
I just picked up my LS this week. The splitter, trans. cooling scoop and brake cooling kit came in a very large box. You either need a separate vehicle (truck) to haul it home or break it down into the three separate boxes to fit it into the car. Since there is no seat passthru, it is a tight fit but doable.

did you buy the black LS in morgan hill?

thebull said:
Congrats man!! If I didn't have kids I would have got the a black 2013 LS for sure!! Enjoy!!
Same here but mine's pretty much there already. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors