The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Airaid Carbon Fiber (Parnelli Jones) CAI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking to sell an Airaid Parnelli Jones Edition intake for a 2011-2014 Mustang GT. I got it recently but I decided to just keep my original one since I'm going to go to a CJ setup soon. I haven't installed it myself, but I did get it used. It's the PJ kit, however, its missing the coupling to the stock TB, it has a 4"-4" coupler for bigger throttle bodies. You can find one easily from Airaid if you need the stock size. I noticed it's missing one screw, isn't completely necessary but I'll see if I can get one sourced from Airaid.

I was told it's meant to be used with a Boss 302 intake, but with the correct coupler it will fit stock. I have a stock one and haven't attempted to install it, however please make sure it'll fit your application.

Seems to be in decent condition, I think the previous owner drilled holes into the intake box for the rain shield (free from Airaid if you need it). The intake itself has a little crinkle on one side but should seal fine anyway as the rubber completely covers it and then some. Has a small scuff on the underside that is hidden when installed. Filters good, was cleaned recently.

Looking for $400 shipped on it.

Link to pic with name/date

TMO Supporting Vendors