The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Airaid CF PJ Signed CAI owners chime in!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thought it would be cool if we could track down the 15 Parnelli Jones SIGNED Airaid carbon fiber CAIs. If you have one please chime in with your number 8)

#1-
#2-
#3-
#4- NFSBOSS
#5-
#6-
#7- arabbit
#8-
#9-
#10-
#11- Cobra700
#12-
#13-
#14- Grant 302
#15-
?#16-

#4 here. I'm not positive but I think there were a total of 16 that he signed in the series.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
^Out of the woodwork! I don't think I've seen yours mentioned before :)

NFSBOSS said:
#4 here. I'm not positive but I think there were a total of 16 that he signed in the series.

It was 15. I archive too much:

"AIRAID Filter Company is Proud To Offer 15 Limited Edition, Hand Signed Parnelli Jones Signature Series Carbon Fiber Boss 302 AIRAID Intake Systems. 100% of the proceeds go to the charity. GODSPEED: The Story Of Page Jones.
The signature series is available only here on eBay. Included in the auction you will receive a complete air intake system for the boss 302, which has a hand-signed serial numbered intake. Also a commemorative, serialized 18x24 poster hand-signed by the legend. This is serial # 14! Hand signed by Parnelli himself."

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel