The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Airaid Parnelli Jones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I got the final mod done before leaving for charlotte tomorrow

I think I have the only one in existence as of now that is not carbon fiber

Looks real good on the car

20131017_124254_zps2fadd147.jpg

20131017_133056_zps4b1f8bd8.jpg

20140412_165435_zpsbtkhzvs4.jpg

20140412_165445_zpslwtrvwl8.jpg

I like the clean and non-flashy look!

Is this kit specified as a 2013/14 kit?
I remember reading somewhere the 13/14 kit was modified to accommodate water splashing from the hood extractors.

Domestic Product

Big fat tires and everything !
Looking good. So looks like the stock TB , can you give us a seat of the pants review. Airaid claims something like 19 hp at the crank. We should be able to notice this as that's a big gain. Also intake sound.

GOT SVT said:
I got the final mod done before leaving for charlotte tomorrow

I think I have the only one in existence as of now that is not carbon fiber

Looks real good on the car

20131017_124254_zps2fadd147.jpg

20131017_133056_zps4b1f8bd8.jpg

20140412_165435_zpsbtkhzvs4.jpg

20140412_165445_zpslwtrvwl8.jpg

What model number is this one?

I have been looking at them but the non carbon fiber models seem to have the sound tube hole in them. I could plug that, but they also have 2 holes for breather tubes to attach. It looks like you attached the tube from the drivers side. Did you just plug the other hole that was meant fore the passenger side?

Brewmaster said:
What model number is this one?

I have been looking at them but the non carbon fiber models seem to have the sound tube hole in them. I could plug that, but they also have 2 holes for breather tubes to attach. It looks like you attached the tube from the drivers side. Did you just plug the other hole that was meant fore the passenger side?

Looks like this intake also has the sound tube hole, which he plugged.
The hose you see attached to the intake is the driver side vent line, the passenger side attached to the intake manifold, so it's not effected by the intake.

F.D. Sako said:
Looks like this intake also has the sound tube hole, which he plugged.
The hose you see attached to the intake is the driver side vent line, the passenger side attached to the intake manifold, so it's not effected by the intake.

I think what doesn't show in the pics is a third hole on the intake that is made to go to the passenger side. I'm curious if that is true and if the OP plugged that one also.

Clearly there are some differences from the CF version

As noted, it has a provision for the sound tube

Also appears to have an indentation for the coolant tank similar to what I saw on Mark Wilson's prototype CJ intake

Senderofan

Having more fun than should be allowed..in my Boss
I have the "Plain version" of the plastic intake for the Boss. I was very disappointed with all the extra holes/ports on this intake. It also doesn't seem to fit as nice as the pictures of the CF ones. Oh well.....since the CF's are on Indefinite backorder...I'll be happy with what I've got.

IMG_0636_zpsc0d35ccd.jpg

Very nice. Ever get a part number for this one?
Maybe someone can school me on this. Was gonna get the Steeda one but it seems like the Airaid one requires no tune. But what's the difference between the ones with the angled coupler and the PJs and regular Airaid ones? Thanks.

sorry for delay guys, I was in charlotte for the 50th

this is the part I got - https://www.airaid.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=451-321

I ordered directly from airaid and they were great to deal with

Mark Fowler
Lead - CSR
AIRAID Filter Company
2688 E Rose Garden Lane
Phoenix, AZ. 85050
P. 602-652-9727

yes, you have to plug a hole for auto version of kit ( they supply plug ) and the sound delete tube as well

cost was $399 shipped when I ordered

TMO Supporting Vendors