The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Aliexpress GT350r Carbon Fiber Rear wing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

While it's a shame that the real FR3Z-6344210-CA goes for like 7-8k now, if it were me and I had to have this specific wing, I would definitely save up for the Anderson Composites version before I shipped something in from China that will definitely get damaged in shipping, leaving you to pay the absurd return shipping fee back to them (if they even accept RMAs). If they are forced to RMA, bet that 'company' would probably disappear real quick and a 'fresh face' would be posting a very similar ad with a few minor changes:

1646160141577.png
If they can't spell out the word 'Mustang' in the product listing, would you really trust it to be quality?
1646160941648.png
The Anderson Composites one also comes with the hardware (and dogbone reinforcements for the 'OE' version) for mounting it to the trunk lid, while the description of the Chinese one seems to be more focused on wheel specifications. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Maryland
I felt that the mis-spelling was intentional. Maybe to get around IP laws that prevent them from listing the products to the states. I used to work in a law firm that handle the IP law cases for the hoverboards and they came down hard on Alibaba and Aliexpress for using same name marketing to the OEM names. But in the end they would just misspell the product name to get around it.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Maryland
Im not saying that we should buy from them but just more curious if anyone has. Trust me I don't feel like being their guinea pig and would definitely go with the A.C. if no one has tried this. IMO anything bought from those sites is a big risk. I once bought a android headunit with Apple CarPlay for my GX470, ended up working great and cost me a fraction of the cost of anything off of Crutchfield. Not to mention Crutchfield didn't have any that were larger than 6".

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel