The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

All Ford Nationals, June 7-9, Carlisle PA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
I might attend .like to bring my father, hes a car enthusiasts and had a 1968 GT Torino. He has never been there and its like pulling teeth to get him to leave his house.Worried about the dog and horses.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
I will be there for sure! Missed it last year because of my wife's very inconsiderate friend getting married that weekend!

cbj5259 said:
I haven't decided if I'm entering my car with the Bosses or in the Yellow class. I always entered my Cobra with the Yellows in the past...decisions.

It looks like I will be going. I will register in the Boss category but I had this same discussion with my wife when she inquired which class we should register in. Personally, I'd like to see a map of where either group will be parked. Last time I went, I parked with the Lincolns halfway up the hill and miles away from everything. I just want to park as close to bathrooms, vendors and food as possible. :D

I'm not going for any competition or awards. I probably won't even wash my car after driving hundreds of miles to get there.

Well I registered with the yellow class. Last year the 2nd gen Bosses were parked right across from us practically, so hopefully the setup is the same this year and I can meet a few of you.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel