The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

All Season Tire Options for GT350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Washington
What’s up everyone?
First time posting… and I apologize if this question has already been asked.
What have you guys used as an All Season tire option for GT350 on stock wheels? Living in WA, the temps & rainfall don’t support riding around on Cup 2’s. Before any judgment is passed. I’m stationed here and if I wait for sunny days only to drive her, I’d get a good 8 weeks in a year haha. Thanks for your experience and input!8B2EA0E1-583C-46D0-BEB4-99616E64AC0F.jpeg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Washington
It occasionally snows here, I will not be driving in that. It’s usually in the 40-50 range. However some mornings in the winter it’ll drop to low 30’s.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Washington
For a true all season I liked Continental DWS-06.
THE EXTREME CONTACT SPORT or Michelin Pilot Sport 4s may be ok too but not sure when the twmps are in the 30s.
I’ve heard the 4s may work. I might try them out since I won’t be driving in ice or snow. Just cold & rainy days.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Washington
I’ve used the Kuhmo Ecsta PS91. They surprised me when the road was damp . I felt more confident on a wet and cold road with these that I do with the 4s. Plus added bonus, they are way cheaper and just was good.
Nice! I’ll look those up. I think I may be limited to a 285 and a stretch to make it fit.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel