The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Amazing Discovery or Dumb Co-inky Dink.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
Guys,
I knew my Boss was #3122 but because I was never the original owner, I didn't have the COA that said what production run it was in Kona Blue.
FordShowParts is going to have that available for purchase shortly and I bought a COA for my Focus ST.
My production run for my ST in Ingot Silver is 941. The last 3 of my VIN is 941.
Looking at the last 4 of my Boss VIN, I see it was 223. Seems possible that my 2012 Kona Blue Boss 302 was #223 of the 553 produced in Kona Blue.
Can anyone verify the last 3 of their VIN compared to their color production run to see if I stumbled onto something?

Thanks!

Doubtful. Your car was at the end of the build and is likely close to the 500th built.

TMO Supporting Vendors