The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

And now we what....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Clarksville, TN
Well, the works have been ordered and now we start the waiting process.

First is the timing chain/tensioners with cams followed by a proper tune. I'm hoping to get that done within the next month or two.

Then as soon as everything gets in from MM, a near complete suspension overhaul. Should be a good time! Looks like my GLI will be pulling track duty for the time being, but hopefully it will be all buttoned up for spring 2023.

Now it's time to research installation tips and tricks

Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 17.19.23.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-16 at 17.19.37.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-16 at 17.25.46.png

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Welcome to the "Sport " of building Credit Card points and benefits, ha. I rationalize my Marriott Visa that as I build up purchase points, the more I use it the closer I am to getting a free room at a track event, ha. Sounds like a very rational and logical approach to life , don't you think?

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Clarksville, TN
Welcome to the "Sport " of building Credit Card points and benefits, ha. I rationalize my Marriott Visa that as I build up purchase points, the more I use it the closer I am to getting a free room at a track event, ha. Sounds like a very rational and logical approach to life , don't you think?
100% logical! Haha!

Mine is our Southwest Credit Card. My goal is that my purchases will lead to free flights for our travel... I get car parts, she gets free flights! Win-win right?

TMO Supporting Vendors