The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anniversary Present

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flight96

69 Mustang Vert Restomod BOSS 351 & 2013 BOSS 302
Hello All,
As you can see I am new here. And the reason for that is simple...My wife bought me a 2013 BOSS for our anniversary ! I was looking at it a while ago at the dealership and just couldn't justify it until I had the mortgage paid off, so I didn't buy it. Everyday we drove by it sitting in the showroom I was gawking at it. Then, about 3 weeks ago it was gone. I commented to the wife that I would have to start watching the local towing yards to see if some kid bought it and then racked it up ! That way I could buy it from the insurance people and fix it. She never said anything...Then 2 week later, on our anniversary, my oldest son and I were watching the hockey game and I heard someone pull into my driveway. I looked out and there was the BOSS and another 5.0L.
My wife came in and said, "Oh, your present is here"!!!! :-*
I am still in shock !!! But it sure looks good beside my '69 ! (Which I have resto modded with a BOSS 351 !)

Annivers_zpsea67e1f7.jpg

Stangs_zps19bc12ee.jpg

Sweet man congrats. When using a photo hosting site like photobucket, use the img url for the picture link
Example 1(no picture or incorrect link):
myawesomeaniversaryBOSS.jpg.png

Example 2 betterer link with correct picture
2186580680_5949888e23.jpg

Flight96

69 Mustang Vert Restomod BOSS 351 & 2013 BOSS 302
OK...I will try to fix...It's Odd because it shows up when I view the thread !! The pics are on another Mustang site....Maybe thats the problem....I will open a photobucket acct tonight and try that.....I like that picture !!!

Is it working now ????

Now that's what I call a wife. No justification or reasoning for getting one, it just show up in the driveway. Sweet. I think I got a callus grinder for my feet last year, I'm kidding :). You need the BSTWIFE vanity plate.

PS. remember, it's still in her name. :)

TMO Supporting Vendors