The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Another Drive Shaft Supplier Option

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Like my much older/wiser grandfather tells me. "Son, opinions are like assholes. Everybodys got one and they all stink. Stick with the facts" ;D
I guess in this case two facts trump one opinion ;)

gremlinsteve, stick around we are not going to let this site go the way of many boards out there. There will be no finger pointing and we are not going to try to figure out who is right or wrong, we are all adults here. From now on anything that can even remotely be considered a personal attack will be deleted.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
I have run DSS one piece aluminum in my car for last 8000 miles including 950 on track and at speeds up to 145 mph. Zero vibration at all and I think maybe better nvh than stock. Just did a retourque check of all the bolts and the are all at spec. Have not used a dyno tech but they do have a strong racing heritage.
Those are my facts.
Steve

TMO Supporting Vendors