The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Another justification for the Tiger hood...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice. Very nice. I think that layout would look fantastic with the BOSS KB color scheme.

Of all the mods, I keep coming back to this hood. It just looks soooo bad ass, and it's multi-funcitonal to boot.

M3 KILLER said:
Nice. Very nice. I think that layout would look fantastic with the BOSS KB color scheme.

Of all the mods, I keep coming back to this hood. It just looks soooo bad ass, and it's multi-funcitonal to boot.
Yea I wasn't sure at first, but now I'm very glad I did it. I'm usually function over form, but it does look killer :D

cloud9 said:
M3 KILLER said:

Yea I wasn't sure at first, but now I'm very glad I did it. I'm usually function over form, but it does look killer :D

I told you, pictures just don't do it justice! I hear it looks even more menacing in Porsche rear view mirrors ;)

Jza1736 said:
I told you, pictures just don't do it justice! I hear it looks even more menacing in Porsche rear view mirrors ;)
That's it I'm ordering one. ;D

Jza1736 said:
cloud9 said:
M3 KILLER said:

I hear it looks even more menacing in Porsche rear view mirrors ;)
Trust me, that thought's crossed my mind ;) In fact, the wife and I just put the first PCA event on our calendar last night in May at BIR. It will be a good test of the downforce heading into Turn 1 at 150 and probably more so on the non-banked Turn 2. I'd love to get to the point where I can flat foot it through Turn 1 like one of the Cup cars does, but with our horsepower and weight that's a pretty tall order :eek:

5 DOT 0 said:
Jza1736 said:
That's it I'm ordering one. ;D

lol - I knew you would sooner or later.

I'll probably order one next week. Just gotta find a bodyshop to get it delivered to, as opposed to having it come to the house.

TMO Supporting Vendors