The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Another lowering question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I want to lower my Boss, pretty much for appearance purposes only. I plan on getting FRPP P springs,jounce bumpers and adj. panhard bar. My question is, do I need CC plates as well? Will the alignment be OK without them?

You won't need camber plates but you'll probably want camber bolts at a minimum. Also check out the just released Ford Racing Boss lowering springs.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=4475.0

Ok Thanks Rick! Good to know and yes I just saw the thread about the FRPP Boss springs, can't really find any details about them.

Rachel

TMO Supporting Vendors