The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Another picture just in from the Photographer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don't want to start a war(hopefully the model isn't somebodies wife), but she looks, well... like she should be modeling for the camaro...

ArizonaGT said:
In a good way or a bad way?

Well that would depend I guess on what your into. ( disclaimer: no offence intended if she is related to anyone, very attractive, but does not look thrilled to be there)

Well she's not related to me but she was there giving up her time for charity and it was freezing so i give her a big thumbs up

Bummer! I'm going to be in the UK from May 16 - 25 but I have a wedding in Gloucester that day to attend. If I had my Boss with me I might have been able to make both events!

bomberbailey said:
Bummer! I'm going to be in the UK from May 16 - 25 but I have a wedding in Gloucester that day to attend. If I had my Boss with me I might have been able to make both events!

Dammit, of all the days!

You would have loved it, get them to move the wedding a week im sure they wont mind

TMO Supporting Vendors