The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Another track perspective video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

followed by weird and totally random on-board shots. Too bad about the wind noise in this one...I had to turn the sound off.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFxHAcRY634[/youtube]

GA
It's really cool that I know the lines of Leguna Seca so well even though I haven't actually driven on it for real. I drive on iRacing and the tracks are so realistic; LS is one of them. I bought Road Atlanta before I drove on it and it really prepared me since I knew what to expect at each turn and straight. I want to trailer my car out west in the near future and do some of the tracks like LS, Infeon, and Thunderhill.

PJWANNABE said:
It's really cool that I know the lines of Leguna Seca so well even though I haven't actually driven on it for real. I drive on iRacing and the tracks are so realistic; LS is one of them. I bought Road Atlanta before I drove on it and it really prepared me since I knew what to expect at each turn and straight. I want to trailer my car out west in the near future and do some of the tracks like LS, Infeon, and Thunderhill.
Come on out. I'm about three hours from LS and 90 minutes from the other two. I've only driven Infineon before though.

Watching the video from the previous thread and the first sequence here, I was beginning to wonder whether anyone in the automotive press industry actually knew what an apex or proper track-out was. Or whether they were just afraid of scuffing the wheels on the "curbs"............ ::)

The video taken from the roof, however, was MUCH better! ;D I want sooooooo much to drive that track some day. (sigh.....)

TMO Supporting Vendors