The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Another very strong endorsement for Dirtfish racing school

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

had the pleasure of a couple more days behind the wheel of a rally-car a few weeks ago up in Snoqualmie, WA. I came away super impressed, again, by the operation up there.
They are just rolling out an 'advanced' 2-day class for folks who did the 3-day - pretty similar to other schools I've attended such as Skippy.
great facility, great instructors, fun cars...so, all around, just a really enjoyable experience and one that I think adds a LOT to the skillset for road racing.

FWIW, they've also just added some RWD classes to the curriculum with their newly-built BRZ's and they're all talking about how ridiculously fun those cars are. The AWD Sti's that I've driven are also a kick in the pants.

That school sounds so fun, I remember watching a video on the Drive network about them and I think they had Travis Pastrana as one of the drivers/instructors which is pretty cool.

TMO Supporting Vendors