The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Another video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This one is a little boring, so it's for those of you who are snowbound. Really slick track, I was getting very frustrated. There's a good spin at the end.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWruRlu4YCQ[/youtube]

Check this out, I had no idea my car sounded this good. ;D

http://vimeo.com/37928263

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
What car was that you passed in the other vid? You blew by him like he was standing still

Also, your data is upside down, wiseguy.

Keep these vids coming; watching track videos is one of the few things that keeps me sane in between my own track events.

Brand new Cayman R.

I have no idea what happened to the video. It recorded upside down,but the data was rightside up. So I fliped it. ???

Cool video. If I read your data correctly your top speed was 711 MPH. ;D

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
jimprw said:
What gear(s) were you driving in mostly when you were out on the track and up to speed?

It shows his gear in the telemetry at top...

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Still very cool.

Not sure if you saw this from my LS on a Mustang dyno. Based on the increase after each pull I think she would have gotten very close to 400 hp if given a chance to fully heat up.

2012Boss302LS.jpg

smittytx said:
PeteInCT said:
smittytx said:
cloud9 said:
smittytx said:
7800. Supposedly, the engine can take up to 8200.
Nice. Have you had it on a dyno yet?

Yes, average of 3 pulls was 404/354 highest 409/356.
Interesting. Mine pulled 397/356 on a Dynojet. Not that much difference.

Was it on a Dynajet dyno or a Mustang ? If it was on a Mustang that's really kickin'.

Dynajet in 4th gear

TMO Supporting Vendors