The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any 2015 Boss / S197 calendars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just curious if there are any 2015 Boss/ S197 calendars being sold anywhere. It would be great to have a BMO member calendar.

Mad Boss said:
Just curious if there are any 2015 Boss/ S197 calendars being sold anywhere. It would be great to have a BMO member calendar.
I haven't seen any specific Boss/S197 calendar but I'm sure there's one out there. I've made calendars on Shutterfly before but they aren't cheap. If there's more interest in this I could check into it further.

We had calendars made for EuroSunday - I could check to see what they would run if we wanted to do a BMO one. I know they sold for $10, so less than that to make them.

I saw a mustang calendar at the mall last night

it had a boss for one of the month

here it is - http://www.amazon.com/2015-Mustang-Wall-Calendar-PUBLISHING/dp/1579002897/ref=sr_1_1/189-1476211-8931152?ie=UTF8&qid=1418842505&sr=8-1&keywords=2015+mustang+calendar&pebp=1418842507074

NFSBOSS said:
I haven't seen any specific Boss/S197 calendar but I'm sure there's one out there. I've made calendars on Shutterfly before but they aren't cheap. If there's more interest in this I could check into it further.

With your permission I'd like to make a wall calendar on Shutterfly with BMO member pics and make it available to anyone on here that wants to buy one for themselves. I'd request good quality pics from members who want to participate and use them in the calendar.

Mad Boss said:
With your permission I'd like to make a wall calendar on Shutterfly with BMO member pics and make it available to anyone on here that wants to buy one for themselves. I'd request good quality pics from members who want to participate and use them in the calendar.
Go for it. Start a separate thread in the general forum. Thanks for taking the initiative on this.

TMO Supporting Vendors