The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Boss owners with '08/'09 Bullitt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowboss said:
I had a '08 DHG Bullitt #0817, great car. Liked the basic, stealth look. Not like Boss, but on track days 110 Octane really brought the engine to life. Bullitt now resides somewhere in the UK.
I was looking for a Bullitt when, I too happened upon a white '12 Boss.... There was 3 green Bullitts for sale here in UK recently.

A friend at my work has a '08 Shelby GT convertible with the 315 horse 4.6. is lots of fun and I love the car, wouldn't mind owning one at all. Might end up with a 2014 Shelby GT convertible though eventually (to go with the Boss). I need a convertible to go with the hardtop.

TMO Supporting Vendors