The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Bosses in Colorado?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
snowboss said:
"SNOWBOSS", 2012 Performance White, bot at Groove Ford, (BOSS S plate) here in Grand Junction. I know of 1 LS and 4 other Boss' here in GJ. At RMMR this year and Track Attack. Mods are: LS rear seat delete, Boss lowering springs & Hotchkiss panard bar, 302-S grill, FRPP front brake and tranny cooling, also Track Key. Options are Recaro's and car cover. I have owned Vettes, Camaros and of course many Mustangs (early & late). "NEED FOR SPEED......BOSS 302.......SATISFIED!"

I was just down the other end of you at RMMR. I was the Kona Blue Boss a few car down from yours.

arabbit said:
I have a 2012 Race Red in Colorado Springs. FireDawg, what do you have? I've only ever seen a 2012 Kona Blue/White and a 2013 GHIG around here. Anyone in the Colorado Springs/Denver area want to meet up one of these days? I have yet to actually meet another Boss owner.

I have a 13 Race Red. I live near Widefield.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
snowboss said:
Remember you, we had a great Boss showing. Should try to do this sometime next summer in Denver at a car show or at the Golden Cruise.

I did do the Horse-Feathers show for Mustangs, Thunderbirds and Cougars shortly after the RMMR. It was held at Stapleton. There were six Boss Mustangs there, four 2012s and two 2013s if I remember correctly. I think it's put on by the Early Mustang Club although there was a good showing from the Front Range Mustang Club which I belong to. It was a good little show. There was even talk of starting a new Category for Boss mustangs since there was such a good showing.

Firedawg, I have never seen a 13 RR in person, we should meet up! I've been dying to see what they look like in person, but all I ever see is the same GHIG around town.

On second thought, I love to use my sweet camera to take and edit pics of my Boss. Would you be down to do a photo shoot with my 12 RR and your 13 RR? I havent seen anyone do anything like that yet.

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
I saw a RR 2013 on I-25 south around the C470 exit on Wednesday, October 30th. I was styling in my RTD 'P' bus on the way home (around 4 pm.).

I have. '12 RR Boss 302 and am up in the Arvada area ! I run in HPDE with Rocky Mountian Region of NASA and have a blast !

I think the Boss Idea was planted by JScheier when he was my instructor at a NASA event and I rode in his !

I used to track a 2009 SRT8 Challenger ..........what a pig that thing was !

I have a huge pile of mods to bolt on this off season !

TangoUniform said:
I just picked one up from Minnesota a couple of weeks ago SBY. I've manged to autox it twice so far. Did not fair so well, went from a Jetta GLI to the Boss.... totally different experience is an understatement. I would love to meet up with anyone who tracks theirs .

I think I saw you Friday around 5 or so....on 24/Platte just East of Powers.

TMO Supporting Vendors