The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Bosses in Colorado?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
There are at least 4 of us in Denver. I'm in Parker and run Time Trials with NASA. There is another race red one that runs HPDE with NASA. A silver LS that ran in one-lap last year is just south of me.

I have a orange/black one and there is a blue,red/white, red/black, yellow and grabber blue that I know of in the Fort Collins-Windsor area. There also was a orange/black one at a used car lot.

Dave

Two of us in Denver have Black LS's, I don't know who owns the other one but I see it around occasionally (I assume he lives, here, maybe he just visits, not sure).

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
Ya'll should make the drive out to Hastings, NE for the 3rd Annual Mustang Roundup

More bosses than you've ever seen. Track time. Car show. Meet-n-greet with Ford engineers that worked on your car.

Takes me about 6 hours towing to get out there from Parker. I'm sure if I was driving the boss I could make it in 4 :)

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
2012 Kona Blue 302 here in Brighton. There are a few others I have seem at the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup and at Horsefeathers a few weeks back. The only ones I've seen driving around the Denver Area was a '12 Yellow Blaze and a white one on a dealer lot. All the others I saw at the shows. At HorseFeathers, I believe there were 6-7 from the FRMC, EMC and DMC.

I have a 2012 Race Red in Colorado Springs. FireDawg, what do you have? I've only ever seen a 2012 Kona Blue/White and a 2013 GHIG around here. Anyone in the Colorado Springs/Denver area want to meet up one of these days? I have yet to actually meet another Boss owner.

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
If I can get mine cleaned up and back into street prep, I may be up for something Saturday. I might head down to PPIR in Fountain and watch some of the NASA activities.

Does anyone want to meet up just to hang out and cruise? Unfortunately I will not be racing this year, so I won't see anybody at any race events.

I just picked one up from Minnesota a couple of weeks ago SBY. I've manged to autox it twice so far. Did not fair so well, went from a Jetta GLI to the Boss.... totally different experience is an understatement. I would love to meet up with anyone who tracks theirs .

I still have yet to meet up with another Boss owner, us guys in CO Springs should meet up and talk cars before winter hits. Anyone down?

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
We know the winters come down from the north so us guys up here in Denver will let you know when winter's on it's way down to the Springs!

"SNOWBOSS", 2012 Performance White, bot at Groove Ford, (BOSS S plate) here in Grand Junction. I know of 1 LS and 4 other Boss' here in GJ. At RMMR this year and Track Attack. Mods are: LS rear seat delete, Boss lowering springs & Hotchkiss panard bar, 302-S grill, FRPP front brake and tranny cooling, also Track Key. Options are Recaro's and car cover. I have owned Vettes, Camaros and of course many Mustangs (early & late). "NEED FOR SPEED......BOSS 302.......SATISFIED!"

snowboss said:
"SNOWBOSS", 2012 Performance White, "NEED FOR SPEED......BOSS 302.......SATISFIED!"
We all said the same thing at one point. But the need alaways comes creeping back for more POWER. welcome to our world.

Talked to Boss owner in Watkins yesterday, he mentioned working with other Boss owners for a display at the Grey Beard show Thanksgiving. Planning to be in Denver for some "Wild Turkey" so will be going to the show. I'll wear a TRACK ATTACK shirt, BOSS won't be there.

TMO Supporting Vendors