The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great Pizza
That's music to my ears....and stomach.....I never met a Pizza I didn't like, some more than others.........There was one occasion I'll NEVER forget, back in the early '60's, when my family was traveling north on vacation and We were in Vermont and stopped at a strip mall to get stuff and there was a pizza place there......OMG.....their idea of pizza was a half of English muffin with a slice of tomato and some cheese sprinkled on top.....I KID YOU NOT!!!!!...............one reason I cherish the pizza I get around here............Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ll

Roasting up a boneless leg of lamb that's been in the freezer for longer than I want to say.....due to come out of the oven soon.........house sure smells good!!!.............usually make it with garlic stuffed inside.....couldn't find any garlic in the kitchen this tyme.............I'm sure I'll be fine................

Leg of Lamb came out GREAT!!!.....Off to the store tomorrow for some Bob Evan's mashed potatoes....open up a jar of Heinz pork gravy....maybe that can of collard greens I got stored away and I will be eatin good in the neighborhood...........................that Cape Cod Frozen pizza in the freezer will have to wait.................along with those boneless rib-eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
My Leg of Lamb ROCKS!!!!!!!!!........My ketchup fetish world doesn't dare come down this road..........for good reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....sis n law likes ketchup on her ham...I don't go there either....I have my limitations with my Ketchup......not many...but a few..........don't even try stopping me from putting ketchup on my Steak and Fries......!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Oh boy, love lamb. Friend just brought me a whole lamb. Got the legs off the beasty, but looking at how to saw off those ribs!!! Love Greek style skewers with a Greek salad.

In the mean time it was rib night.... We are in quarantine since younger daughter is locked in her room with Omicron.

1641672323371.png
Slow cooked for two hours then rolled in a Honey garlic sauce.

1641672389633.png
Ate too much again

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
Oh boy, love lamb. Friend just brought me a whole lamb. Got the legs off the beasty, but looking at how to saw off those ribs!!!
I have found with venison and wild boar a sawzall with a fine blade works great for cutting racks of ribs off. I am sure that it would work good on lamb as well.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Philly Metro Area

TMO Supporting Vendors