The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Gads!! If its not healthy and its very fattening..... Then its good. Would go on a Keto diet, but my daughters told me that means no beer.

Was scrounging around in the fridge for something/anything to eat last night and lo and behold I spotted some salad Hon brought home from work.......I added some chicken and noodles and a dash of French salad dressing and that hit the spot......Patrick, nothing to compare to your masterpieces.......but beggars can't be choosy...

There's hope yet...I found some cheddar cheese slices buried in the back of the fridge...they're not green yet, so I'm good to go..for now...............I'm gettin too old for a lot of this stuff.........especially tomorrow's blizzard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No kidding Mad, with your access to all those wonderful Chilean wines, Keto diets are not doable, ha. Now I know why it never worked for me, a glass of Vino at dinner blew all the benefits of the system.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Once got stuck in a storm high up in the andes. We had 7 meters of snow in seven days none stop.... Ever since then I stopped skiing and really dont enjoy snow that much any more... Was stuck in camp for 6 weeks! Thank god for a good internet connection and a warm camp!

That afternoon brunch Hon was going to make may be dinner......She's been on the phone since when ever!!!...that wind out there is taking no prisoners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...handcuffs are not an option with this bad boy of a storm...........................OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors