The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Got some local tomatoes the other day...last of the season is approaching soon......Hon said i better make my grilled cheese with tomato sandwiches soon or else!....Who am I to argrue???????????????.......Tomorrow seems perfect.... we're taking a ride in the Boss to a local farm to get the last of the good local corn......Thursday is FALL Boys!!!!
Spring for me!!!

2 things at once tonight. Pork butt for samiches Saturday. I'll pull tonight. Fridge, slice real thin instead of pull, bag and freeze in the crock pot crock to keep the the shape so we can just cut the bag off and drop back in. This is 2 hours . Keeping the juice. No sauce will be needed.
KIMG5714.JPG
KIMG5715.JPG
KIMG5721.JPG

This is awesome! Can you explain the seeded logs? Did you seed them or found them with shiitakes growing and brought them home. I’d love to grow my own mushrooms!
Here's the info from this company. I ordered other indoor grow kits from them. Some indoor grow kits like oysters and garden gian can be used to annoculate an outside bed once spent.

This is the company that I ordered from.

The process is time consuming for logs. Mine are oak and about 3 years old. If you really want to grow some mushrooms make a "garden giant"/ wine cap / Stropharia rugosoannulata bed.

TMO Supporting Vendors