The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

To all you folks who have no idea what I'm talking about................New Haven, Ct is the Capitol of Great Pizza!!!!....We have Pepe's, Sally"s, Modern and many others that will tame your pain for a good pie..................

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Love me some yummy Flied Lice!!!
Street food in Asia.

Some of the best Fried Rice I have even eaten was from street venders in Korea, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. Most had a simple wok setting on top of a burner attached to the top of a 20lbs propane tank. Safety first…..yea right. Lol.
Deep fried grasshopper, bamboo beetle larvae, baby shrimp (so small they were transparent and all crunch) could all be had with your rice. lice, although likely in some as of these fine dishes, were never advertised. Strange. Lol. Our medics always had us on antibiotics (Doxy) just to be safe. :aha::hellyeah::idontknow:
Sorry, no pics.

TMO Supporting Vendors