The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Overland Park, KS
What's everybody's plan for Thanksgiving this year?..........A full house of family?....By yourselves?......This is going to be the second yr with no turkey around here.With just me and Hon and Son being Vegan it don't make sense cooking a turkey anymore.I'll just have some shake n bake chicken breasts, stove top stuffing, collards and maybe some mashed potatoes...Heinz gravy is a given!!!!!!!! and call it a day...............then watching the Cowboys beat my Giants, of course!!......The Giants wonder year is starting to unwind!....In years past I went the whole nine yards.....Turkey, Yams, Turnips, Mashed Potatoes, Collard Greens,Corn Bread, Stuffing, Pumpkin Pie............How we fit all the left overs in the fridge, I'll never know!!!!!..........Days gone by, but not forgotten.............that includes a lot of stuff now..........................................................:shhh:
Man, I know I'm telling on my age now, but does anyone remember Hee Haw?
I can just hear "Hey Grandpa, what's for supper?"
Reading your list of stuff, I was hearing it in Grandpa's voice.

Although I'm sure grits, chitlins (Or something from the Clampette's back yard) would have been in there....

Dang I'm hungry now. And Hatter's pork beats any turkey I've seen!

I planned on making Boneless Chicken Breasts today with a few sides.....no comments from Hon......But yesterday She roasted a chicken and yams.............She may have my stuffing and collards today...We'll see....................She's a bone person......with Chicken, Pork Chops, Fish, you name it.......Me ,on the other hand DESPISES BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........opposites attract..and so the world spins..................or so they say......................who the heck are "they"...................................

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Overland Park, KS
She's a bone person......with Chicken, Pork Chops, Fish, you name it.......Me ,on the other hand DESPISES BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........opposites attract..and so the world spins..................or so they say......................who the heck are "they"....
"They" are our better halves. And aint it weird how opposites attract?
I'm happily married three decades and some change, but while opposite in many ways, I zig where she zags. It works. Actually, our ancestors killed each other and we've managed not to lose a scalp between us!

Opposites are great, it adds flavour......
..no bones about it.....

TMO Supporting Vendors