The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDee, I hear what you are saying....You thought you were bullitt proof.....but no one is, that's for sure!....I found out the hard way myself!...Moderation is the key to living.....don't over do anything.........even that bedroom stuf LOL.......you know.........Your diet is your decision ....My Son's vegan choice is not for me but I respect his ways.....I will enjoy a steak or a pepperoni pizza now and then but I know my limits.I haven't had any bacon since I can remember.............I need a BLT!!!!!!!!!!!...........so much for the rant..................................

Monaca Pa
JDee, I hear what you are saying....You thought you were bullitt proof.....but no one is, that's for sure!....I found out the hard way myself!...Moderation is the key to living.....don't over do anything.........even that bedroom stuf LOL.......you know.........Your diet is your decision ....My Son's vegan choice is not for me but I respect his ways.....I will enjoy a steak or a pepperoni pizza now and then but I know my limits.I haven't had any bacon since I can remember.............I need a BLT!!!!!!!!!!!...........so much for the rant..................................
You need bacon 🤔

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
We all need a reality check once in a while! A wet blanket is needed to keep us on the straight and narrow. Am glad you caught the effects of the stroke early and hope you can get yourself running on all 8 cylinders soon. Maybe you need a boring out and some porting and polishing!!! Most of us are getting to the age where we need regular inspections, the whole nine yards... bore scope up the rear and all the rest including the trip to the dermatologist where you get inspected head to toe.... These check ups save lives!!!!

We tend to go overboard on food about 2 or 3 times a month with all the extras. The rest of the time it's usually two light meals a day. Sometimes just apples and yogurt, and then some ramen or a sandwich at night. It so hard to drop weight now that 60 is just around the corner. Still stuck at 190lbs and can't seem to get any lower.

running on all 8 cylinders soon. Maybe you need a boring out and some porting and polishing!!!
MH hit it on the money!! Back in the day running on all 8 cylinders required a lot more than it does now a days along with the diet I chose back then..OMG!!...My pizza urge NEVER stops but I've calmed it down over the yrs, as well as my steak and you name it things...since my almost demise, Hon makes me chicken and fish meals....I'll have a pizza now and then,,,ESPECIALLY A MODERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Who's kidding who......We all love to eat! Pizza is my passion............if it kills, me so be itTTTTTTTTTTTT

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
MH hit it on the money!! Back in the day running on all 8 cylinders required a lot more than it does now a days along with the diet I chose back then..OMG!!...My pizza urge NEVER stops but I've calmed it down over the yrs, as well as my steak and you name it things...since my almost demise, Hon makes me chicken and fish meals....I'll have a pizza now and then,,,ESPECIALLY A MODERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Who's kidding who......We all love to eat! Pizza is my passion............if it kills, me so be itTTTTTTTTTTTT

My Wifey lets me have pizza once a month tops... if that... 😞

Mark, I so glad somebody knows about Kapusta is beside me!!!!!!!!!!....Her added meat wasn't bacon...it was pork choppy but not pork chops.....Her version of Kapusta was the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!...You had to have it with Rye bread and a dill pickle..................
Just hearing about it made me hungry! I looked just looked up quite a few "kapusta" recipes. They vary greatly from even down to the cabbage, sour or regular. Personally I would have to tweek every one and do a meld with my Polish and Hungarian sides and add a tablespoon or much more of paprika ( not that cheapo $1 jar stuff) for additional flavor and depth.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel