The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any experience with Tracktime (for novice).

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am wondering if anyone has experience with Tracktime (https://www.drivetracktime.com/) and if you would recommend them for novice.

My daughter did a day with HOD @ Laguna just before shutdown and she really wants to get back on the track. Tracktime confirmed Thunderhill 2mi on May 22nd. She drove that course before (teenager clinic) and she is trying to talk me into doing it vs just waiting for HOD on Jine 6th (5mi).

Thoughts?

PS: her HOD instructor said that she did very well and he would be OK for her to do something like NVRC since it is nicely managed.

I am wondering if anyone has experience with Tracktime (https://www.drivetracktime.com/) and if you would recommend them for novice.

My daughter did a day with HOD @ Laguna just before shutdown and she really wants to get back on the track. Tracktime confirmed Thunderhill 2mi on May 22nd. She drove that course before (teenager clinic) and she is trying to talk me into doing it vs just waiting for HOD on Jine 6th (5mi).

Thoughts?

PS: her HOD instructor said that she did very well and he would be OK for her to do something like NVRC since it is nicely managed.
Hi
I never heard of them before.
the most famous one here are :
1.HOD
2.NCRC
3.SPEEDSF
4.ONGRID.

I ran with them pretty often.
while HOD usually offers better enveiroment ( more expensive so different type of people and cars) I really like the 3 other names.

I will run Thill may 25th with ONGRID.
they also have 24th and 23rd . I think the 23rd is still available! and it it Thill 3mile.. IMO way better than WEST ( 2mile) and the complete one (5mile)
hope this help
Alex

Hi
1.HOD
2.NCRC
3.SPEEDSF
4.ONGRID.

while HOD usually offers better enveiroment ( more expensive so different type of people and cars) I really like the 3 other names.

they also have 24th and 23rd . I think the 23rd is still available! and it it Thill 3mile.. IMO way better than WEST ( 2mile) and the complete one (5mile)
hope this help
Alex
very helpful, thank you. ONGRID is "18+ to drive" so emailing them, but double checking, you think 17 years novice would be good there, right?

Thanks

Hi
1.HOD
2.NCRC
3.SPEEDSF
4.ONGRID.

hope this help
Alex

Alex, Thank you for recommendation. I was able to sign her up for 23rd beginner group.

If anyone is one the track that day, stop by to say high [while keeping a safe distance ;) ] (look for '11 V6 Convertible driven by 17 year old girl).

Vadim

Bay Area
I haven't heard of them until this post. They seem to be a fairly new organization though. If anyone runs with them or has let us know how they are. I personally like HOD because they are a very professional group. @flyhalf Im signed up for Sun but I might stay for Monday. Not 100% sure yet.

I haven't heard of them until this post. They seem to be a fairly new organization though. If anyone runs with them or has let us know how they are. I personally like HOD because they are a very professional group. @flyhalf Im signed up for Sun but I might stay for Monday. Not 100% sure yet.
GREAT man. I'll see u there. 6ft away. Guess what car is 6ft wide so just stamds on the otherside lol

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel