The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Flat Rock Workers On Here??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If there are any Folks who are site members and who work at the plant and can get a photo of a car being built could cash in with a gift. Of course that is if it does not break any company policies only. I have a VIN and the car is being built next week.
Please and thank you.
:-*

BLAZN BOSS

innovative idea..............I know for a fact if you can get there you can watch it happen live.

BLAZN BOSS

By the time I found out i couldnt arange travel and back up at work to do it........you wont see it all happen but you can get to see it in the last stages.

Interesting, when I inquired about a tour with Ford I kept getting the run around an ultimately no. Was encouraged to check out the tour at another plant. Flat Rock is closed to tours except special cases, and I clearly did not know anyone high enough to help me out.

BLAZN BOSS

When I called customer car while tracking my order I asked and was accepted with open arms..........The only problem I had was my schedule at work/time off and work commitments............or else i would have been there.

TMO Supporting Vendors