The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any interest in Thunderhill 3 mile private rental?

Would you like to participate in a private trackday rental @ Thunderhill?

• Hell yes I'm in!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Nope! Stranger danger! I have no idea who you are.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A group of friends and I are looking to put together a mid-week *private* rental of Thunderhill's 3-mile track mid October (single day). Dates are tentatively Tuesday, October 10th, or Wednesday the 11th, or Tuesday, Oct 17th. This isn't a cheap endeavor The sweet spot between low car counts and effective pricing is 25 cars max. Target pricing is $470/driver. I plan on two run groups, as we will have beginners as well as a mix of intermediate/advanced drivers. I currently have 20 moderately interested parties but need 25 legitimately interested persons with money to put in on this to book the track. Tirekickers, need not apply.

Anyone interested in making the drive for a private track day?

I voted Nope! but as we discussed I haven't ruled it out. There are three track days there on Oct 13th, 14th and 15th with very popular NorCal track groups so your competition for attendees will be stiff. Good luck.

Update - Pricing has been finalized @ $425 per driver. Much more affordable than originally anticipated. The most popular date seems to be Oct 10th, since another track day is going on at Sonoma on Monday the 9th. Talk about an awesome extended weekend!

If you're interested please email me @ [email protected] . I'll need to have a finalized list of 25 attendees ASAP (8-4-17 at the latest) to gather funds and book the track.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel