The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any northeast Boss cars coming out of hibernation this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vermont
Here in Vermont it's supposed to hit 50 deg tomorrow and the roads are for the most part dry but have a layer of salt brine on them. Not something I want to drive either Boss on. Hopefully will get the cars out again in March. The one good thing about putting the cars in winter storage is that they feel like brand new cars when I take them out again in Spring.

Here in central NJ it's around 60 degrees today but was raining in the morning so is wet out. Tomorrow is supposed to be at least as warm and dry/sunny so may take the Boss for a spin. Haven't driven it in about a month or so.

batman48195 said:
In the Detroit area here. Raining today which is good as it is washing the salt off the road and tomorrow is supposed to be cloudy and a bit windy, but 57 degrees. If that holds up, I'll be getting her out and maybe give her a wash too.

Brian

Well that worked out great. Got him out for a long ride and safely back in the garage in a relatively clean condition.

7EAE-4CD9-A847-B0757241D4E3-17985-00002942493CDDB4.png

Rich_S said:
Here in central NJ it's around 60 degrees today but was raining in the morning so is wet out. Tomorrow is supposed to be at least as warm and dry/sunny so may take the Boss for a spin. Haven't driven it in about a month or so.
I was in New Brunswick today and it was only 49*.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel