The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any one tracking with 18x10 Drifts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you yo with spacers I'd suggest H&R. They are hubcentric and come with longer wheel studs. The 285 Conti's do not require a spacer but I think anything wider would need them unless you have camber plates, which may allow you to move the struts inward enough to clear up to a 295.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Hmm,,, I have my 18x10 Drifts on the way. Sounds like my ideal 305/35-18 tire would have some space issues? Running -2.5 camber now. Maybe a 295/30-18 would be a safer bet?

TMO Supporting Vendors