The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any pictures of an actual white boss?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a white one on order...seen a couple photoshop'd attempts...but does anyone know of a picture of a white one? there was some good footage of a white one in the documentary.

doesn't sounds like many folks are going the white route...

I'm an ex Ford employee and grew up on fords...but have been into the mid-engined porsches in recent years...can't wait to get back into a mustang.

fuhrius said:
I have a white one on order...seen a couple photoshop'd attempts...but does anyone know of a picture of a white one? there was some good footage of a white one in the documentary.

I'm an ex Ford employee and grew up on fords...but have been into the mid-engined porsches in recent years...can't wait to get back into a mustang.

unfortately no but here is the next best thing:

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-general-forum/a-little-2013-preview-76/

Congrats on the order and welcome to the site!

fuhrius said:

There's a good one in his avatar: http://forums.themustangsource.com/f813/boss-302-omaha-auto-show-490645/

TMO Supporting Vendors