The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any recommendations on a 4 post lift?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Greenbrier, TN
I’ve read the back and forth on the pros & cons of 2 vs 4 post, but I have to go 4 post. I’ve looked at a couple of brands ( Atlas & Bendpak). Does Anyone have feedback or opinions to share? Thanks!

I've had an Atlas 9kBP 2 post in my garage for about 7 years now. It gets used a lot. I've had a car on it for at least 75% of the time that I've owned it. It works great and I've had no issues at all. The only thing I've had to replace was a leaky fitting, but that was install error on my part lol. I also bought some extra spacers. Getting parts was quick and easy. Customer service from Greg Smith Equipment is good as well.

I'm house hunting (garage hunting really lol) and will probably be in the market for another lift in the near future. I will definitely consider another Atlas lift if I find a place that has the space for it.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
I've had several bendpacks. Just be sure to look at the dimensions and get one that's tall enough and wide enough for everything you might want to put on it.
I bought one that had a picture of a Hummer on it in the add but wouldn't fit my f-150.
Fine print matters.

TMO Supporting Vendors