The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any suggestions on where to put the oil pressure Idiot light???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Just hooking up the Laguna seca gauge pod.... Also installing a oil pressure idiot light... any suggestions on where to put the warning light??

Last edited:

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Yup that will be just like mine, but I have Tranny oil temp instead of water temp.... What I have as well is a warning light for oil pressure, and wanted to mount it some where very visible but no to hard to install. I fined that when I get carried away with some one on my tail, tend to need some bright big waring light. hmmm maybe on the mirrror!

Yup that will be just like mine, but I have Tranny oil temp instead of water temp.... What I have as well is a warning light for oil pressure, and wanted to mount it some where very visible but no to hard to install. I fined that when I get carried away with some one on my tail, tend to need some bright big waring light. hmmm maybe on the mirrror!

Good idea on the tranny temp gauge. I’ve thought about a rear diff temp gauge too[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
I use gauges which have high and low temp/pressure warning lights built in.
I have low temps, warm up set with a greeen backlight. High temps have a red backlight.
No need to install a separate light. Gauges are mounted in Ford gauge pod.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Looks my autometer gauges are the cheaper ones... Wanted a bright red light to make sure I notice a drop in Oil Pressure.... maybe some cables under the seat?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel