The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anybody going to NJMP Nov 8 or VIR Nov 21-22?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NASA NE last event of the season nov 8 Lightning njmp

https://nasaproracing.com/events/2165

&

SVT cobra club running NOV 21-22 at VIR!

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19356

Hope to see u there!2c5fbd9854a0945e381fd2d6d27bfaee.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
F.D. Sako said:
I need to send in my registration for VIR!

LTNYC:

That is a great looking pic of your car on the track! I like the all black TR hood with your color combo. Very nice.

I might come down to watch and see what I can learn.

Good Luck,

302 Hi Pro

302 Hi Pro said:
LTNYC:

That is a great looking pic of your car on the track! I like the all black TR hood with your color combo. Very nice.

I might come down to watch and see what I can learn.

Good Luck,

302 Hi Pro

Thx!:) hope to meet u there!

TMSBOSS said:
Not this year.

Back in the Stan helping make the world free for democracy and fast cars!! LOL

I did run RA earlier this month. I have a new favorite track now!!

Catch u next time.

i am going to try to go to VIR for at least a day! anyone want to help the newb out with his track skills?

stunya said:
i am going to try to go to VIR for at least a day! anyone want to help the newb out with his track skills?

You will be set up with an instructor if you're new! I would but I don't instruct for svt yet

TMO Supporting Vendors