The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anybody named their cars yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GA
Mike_B_SVT said:
STIG302 said:
They guys at work keep calling my car "Buttercup".

Buttercup is a cool name for a yellow car. Just think about slicing through those corners "like buttah"! LOL!

Or, if you prefer, there is the Powerpuff Girl - Buttercup (she's the fiesty one of the bunch)! Although she wears green...
Buttercup.png

http://powerpuff.wikia.com/wiki/Buttercup

It might be a good name for a 2013 Grabber Green. ;)

DigiCowboy said:
Mike_B_SVT said:
STIG302 said:
Or, if you prefer, there is the Powerpuff Girl - Buttercup (she's the fiesty one of the bunch)!

I really hope you have kids ;D

Heh... I have "kid", and yes she's a daughter. So I have to know all a Dad can know about My Little Pony, Powerpuff Girls, and "important" daughter / daddy things like that. Unfortunately she wants nothing to do with cars at this point in time (she's 9 and has laid claim to momma's Explorer for her future driving needs).

However, I was able to get her to choose 500HorsePowr for her name on some online pony game thing she plays :)

Yeah, I think a grabber green boss with a picture of Buttercup on the tail panel would be funny as hell!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel