The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anybody normally carry much of anything in the Boss trunk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The trunk sees just about everything from tools for track days to various OSHA or Healthcare training supplies. One of the courses I teach is CPR. So every now and then I buckle one of the manikins in the front seat. The double takes are priceless!

I'm glad to see nobody carries body bags or worse something in that bag. ;)

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
unit5alive said:
Well I have to admit my spare tire well is filled mainly with microfiber towels, polish, glass cleaner, paper towels, and other assorted car cleaning items , car detailing stuff !

I didn't think of keeping those items you might need on occasion in the wheel well. Great Idea!

Brian

Car cover, emergency kit, and reusable grocery bags & wine bottle bags...yeah I use the Boss for grocery store runs and trips to Napa...any reason to drive it!

I'll be the first to respond with a set of golf clubs. Also full-size spare, and removable subwoofer.

via thumb power from my Pantech Discover

SBY LS330 said:
I'll be the first to respond with a set of golf clubs. Also full-size spare, and removable subwoofer.

via thumb power from my Pantech Discover

The golf bag does fit quite nicely. Now I need to find courses further away.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel