The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anyone going to be at Lime Rock tomorrow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tulsa, OK
I was in NY for work the last few days and decided to visit my parents in CT. They live decently close to Lime Rock so I'm planning on checking out the track tomorrow and doing some spectating, just for something to do. Looks like they are having a LRDC (Lime Rock Drivers Club) day. Probably a long shot but anyone going to be out there?

Tulsa, OK
Lime Rock was great today! Just a really cool facility with beautiful scenery. Perfect weather and only 3 cars were running on track today; it was torture to not have my car up here with me :-\

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Wish I was part of the LRP drivers club... tons of track time and the track is almost always empty (3-5 cars). It's slightly outside my budget tho ;)

Tulsa, OK
DMichaels said:
Wish I was part of the LRP drivers club... tons of track time and the track is almost always empty (3-5 cars). It's slightly outside my budget tho ;)

Lol... yeah the one time fee of $55k and then another $3k each year is tough to swallow :eek:

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Saw a couple Boss's there on Saturday - didn't think to look on the forum to see if anyone was posting... I had my GT TP there, but was just parked off in one of the fields.

Very sad about the guy in the open top car...

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel