The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anyone going to Sonoma Raceway Shelby Mini-Nats Aug 3,4 2019?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wingrider

'11 GT500, 99% Track Car. Lots of mods & I coach
I haven't seen any chatter on this and wanted to see if any forum members are also going to head to Sonoma Raceway (this coming weekend) for any the events- Car show, Track days, vendors, C&C Sunday morning? If so let me know I'll be there and tracking both days- come by my garage #!4 and grab a cold water/drink!

NorCal Shelby club is the host, but you do NOT have to drive a Shelby, any FORD power to come check it out or take part in the open track. Oh, and you can sign up to do parade laps in any car- even an SUV- w no helmets and have passengers along for the ride. This year it is the same layout as the last NASCAR race.

Info for others interested in traveling to Sonoma or taking part in events below-

More Info and reg link

preview.jpg

I’ll be there hanging out with a friend on Saturday in your garage! @flyhalf is supposed to be there Sunday.

TMO Supporting Vendors