The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anyone going to the Grand Am race at Watkins Glen???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone heading to the Glen for the Continental Tire series race at Watkins Glen on June 29th? I'm going to be there for both the CT race on Sat and the Rolex race on Sun. Love to meet up with any other BMO members if anyone else is going.

Tried you're link, but it wouldn't let me sign up to the site. Kept saying I was some sort of scammer, Guess they figured me out ::)

Basically, what are they doing? special parking? car corral?

Copied from the post...

Hey guys! The 6 Hours of the Glen is the weekend of the 28th-30th.
We need to do our best to have a great showing of Mustangs at this event! Please see this THREAD to read the original post.

Our Mustang Club Day event will be held on Saturday June 29th.

- $30.00 Per Ticket
- Weekend General Admission
- Ford Corral For All Participants
- On Track Parade Laps (Schedule Permitting...)
- Children 19 & Younger Are FREE

Other items that are included in the $30 ticket price

- Pit Passes
- Garage Passes
- Tech meeting with all of the teams crew
- Meet and greet with all the teams racing (Team Mustang)
- Special Parking next to Turn 1 and Car Corral
- Meet and greet with the Roush Racing Team and there driver Jack
Roush Jr

So you see everyone, you get A LOT for $30. Please consider going!
The event is Saturday June 29th. Hope to see you all there.
This is an exclusive New York Mustangs Event!

More information will follow on meet up locations and times for members who want to meet from other areas of the state.

Offer Ends June 14th 2013, please order your tickets by then and let myself, onlycodered or blwn93gt know how many people are coming with you, this is VERY important! To order your tickets, visit the original THREAD.

I was planning on going for at least one (possibly both) days.

That's a heck of a deal, Mike. Thanks for posting it. I went last year on Saturday and it was $30 or $40 just to get in the gate.

That's a great deal. They were offering $35 weekend grand stand tickets at work [I think they're normally $45] I'll see if I can get registered for that site and sign up through them.

TMO Supporting Vendors