The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anyone in Chicago area up for coffee some time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm about 2 hours from Chicago but would be up for a road trip. Right now the car is in " track mode" so I wouldn't be available till after the Boss Hastings track event.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

October 27 is the last C&C in Winnetka (http://fuelfed.wordpress.com/coffee-classics/). If you haven't been there, it draws a fantastic collection of cars. How about meeting up there?

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
cosm3os said:
October 27 is the last C&C in Winnetka (http://fuelfed.wordpress.com/coffee-classics/). If you haven't been there, it draws a fantastic collection of cars. How about meeting up there?

Very interested. May be able to make the 29 Sept date. Have brothers with a 1968 Mustang and a M3. The M3 owner will have to park in back or behind the Boss. He knows the spot. Always there on track. LOL

Looks like Very Cool get together.

Thanks

I'm in Libertyville and would be up for a meet in Winnetka. I'm also in track mode with next track day this Monday at Autobahn CC, then two more in Oct. ending at Road America on Oct 15th. Last Sat. attended an all Mustang/Shelby show at Volo Auto Museum. Over 300+ cars and six 012'-013' Boss 302s showed up. (1) 13' School Bus Yellow, (1) 12' Competition Orange, (1) 12' Race Red w/white stripes, (2) 13' Grabber Blue. (1) 13' Black LS. Was a great time networking and the most late model Boss' Iv'e ever seen in one place. Put it on your calendar for next year!

I was asked to instruct the laps event Monday but have to go east for work. Have fun.

That volo event sounds fantastic. We should do a better job of posting those kinds of events here.

cosm3os said:

I will try and make the October 27th C&C. Picking up my Boss 302LS October 7th or 8th.....

cosm3os said:
I'll be there by 7 having b'fast with my son. Look for the black GT. I'll save a spot!
Sounds great and from website looks like "Non-Euro Future Classics" are parking on East side (North) on Elm St or does it really matter??

For those of you looking to get away...
On October 4-6 the cruise for a cause in the Dells is going on. Host hotel is Chula Vista.
Saturday night guest speaker is LEE HOLMAN of HOMAN AND MOODY. Tons of door prizes and 3 days of fun.

LINK FOR INFO>>>www.cruise4acause.org

TMO Supporting Vendors